The Employees’ Provident Fund organization has introduced electronic facility for major employers. It will be easy to see EPF Compliance through this facility. In this regard, EPFO has given detailed information on its official Twitter account. The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization has given many facilities online through which the problems of the people have been overcome.
This new facility will make you easier. First of all, understand that the electronic facility has started for major employers. In a factory, the owner or businessman or manager is considered a major employer. Whereas in an establishment or company, a person who is involved in the control and supervision of the establishment or company is considered to be the main employer.
The principal employer is one who employs contract labor through a contractor. Through this facility, the employee can give important information about his employer. It can fill all the details in it. Through this, those who are not involved in EPFO can also join. Once you fill all the information, you can see the details.
The Employees Provident Fund Organization has made many facilities online. Click on Online Services and then click on Option One Member One EPF Account (Transfer Request). There you will have to fill the information related to your current job. After that you validate your PF account.
This is how you can update online
- Log in with the UAN and password by visiting the Unified Member Portal https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/.
- After this go to Manage and click on Mark Exit.
- After this, select the PF account number.
- Subsequently enter the Date of Exit and Reason of Exit by themselves.
- On clicking the request OTP, enter the OTP received on the mobile number linked to Aadhaar. Then select the check box.